Note: Connect is currently a Limited Availability release from Zendesk. The availability of some features is further limited and not available to all Connect users. To request access to the Connect Limited Availability release, or to any of the Limited Availability features, visit zendesk.com/connect, and click the Request a Trial button.
Broadcast campaigns send a one-time message to a list of your users based on their history. Broadcasts can be sent to all users in your Connect account, or a specific segment.
To build a broadcast campaign
- Click the Campaigns icon () in the left-side toolbar to open the Campaigns page.
- Click the Create new button, then select Create campaign.
- Click New Broadcast.
- Enter a name for your campaign, then use the drop-down to select the folder for the campaign.
- Click Next.
- On the campaign's edit page, define the users who should receive campaign messages:
- To target your entire user base, select Send to all users.
- To target a subsection of your user base, select Send to users in segment.
- If you selected Send to users in segment, configure the following information:
- Next, configure your variants. Variants are different versions of a campaign, sent to users based on the criteria you determine. For more detailed information on variants, see Using and allocating campaign variants.
- Finally, configure your campaign goals. Use the dropdown to select a goal event, or choose Create new event. For information on refining goal events, see Configuring goal events. For information on creating events, see Working with events.
- When you're done, click Save draft & Preview.