Broadcast campaigns send a one-time message to a list of your users based on their history. Broadcasts can be sent to all users in your Connect account, or a specific segment.
Connect trial users are limited to trigger-based campaigns, and cannot send broadcast campaigns. If you need broadcast campaign functionality, contact email@example.com.
- Click the Campaigns icon () in the left-side toolbar to open the Campaigns page.
- Click the Create new button, then select Create campaign.
- Click New Broadcast.
- Enter a name for your campaign, then use the drop-down to select the folder for the campaign.
- Click Next.
- On the campaign's edit page, define the users who should receive campaign messages:
- To target your entire user base, select Send to all users.
- To target a subsection of your user base, select Send to users in segment.
- If you selected Send to users in segment, configure the following information:
- Next, configure your variants. Variants are different versions of a campaign, sent to users based on the criteria you determine. For more detailed information on variants, see Using and allocating campaign variants.
- Finally, configure your campaign goals. Use the dropdown to select a goal event, or choose Create new event. For information on refining goal events, see Configuring goal events. For information on creating events, see Working with events.
- When you're done, click Save draft & Preview.