To provide a cleaner, more up-to-date user interface, we have been making some tweaks to Outbound which we'll be rolling out over the coming days - this post walks you through the changes you'll see next time you log-in.
The changes are mainly cosmetic, to improve your user experience. We are also making the "breadcrumbs" within Outbound clickable, to help you navigate, particularly when you have lots of campaign folders.
- The primary navigation bar is moving from the top of Outbound to the left hand side - centralizing navigation in one part of the screen and making it consistent with other Zendesk products
- We're making 'breadcrumbs' clickable to make it easier to navigate between campaign folders and see where you are in Outbound
- External links to Outbound documentation will be moved under a user profile menu in the top right of the screen to simplify the main navigation bar to just pages within the Outbound product
- Some subtle styling and colour changes to simplify and improve the Outbound user experience
You can see a screenshot of the changes below:
Why are we making these changes?
- We are always looking to simplify and improve the experience for Outbound customers. After talking to a number of you it became clear there was some easy improvements (e.g. making the breadcrumbs clickable) that we could make to the Outbound interface
- Also, sometimes things need to be updated so that they keep with the times, that was another motivation behind these changes
When is the change happening?
- You will see the updated interface when you log-in to Outbound from October 12th, 2017.
I hope these subtle changes make your day-to-day use of Outbound a little easier and more pleasant. If you have any feedback, let me know.
Stay tuned for more additions to Outbound over the coming months.