- Introduction: Getting started with Connect
- Lesson 1: The CSV import path
- Lesson 2: The API integration path
- Lesson 3: Common use cases for Connect
Now that you have successfully sent your first message, it’s time to import your real users.
This process is exactly the same as what you just went through in Importing test users. The main difference is you will import users to your Production environment instead of your Development environment.
To import users
- Open your Connect CSV Template, and save it as Connect Users for Production.
- This time, rather than populating the CSV with a test user, we want to add your
Rather than creating user_ids on the fly, we recommend using the same IDs that are used in your CRM or Database.
- Add any custom Attributes you have for your users. Here is a sample CSV that was
used for a production CSV import:
- In Connect, go to the Settings > Users page.
- On the Production line, click Upload. When the CSV is finished uploading you will get an email notification.
- Click the Users icon on the left-side panel.
- If the Production page is not already open, click Production.
- Click on the user to check out the profile in more detail.