- Introduction: Getting started with Connect
- Lesson 1: The CSV import path
- Lesson 2: The API integration path
- Lesson 3: Common use cases for Connect
Once you have published your campaign and it has finished running - time varies dependent on number of messaged users, 10k users is roughly 1-min vs. 5M users could take 20 - you will be able to see the results by clicking your campaign from the main dashboard.
Click the Campaigns icon () on the left-side panel.
You’ll then see a box with your campaign info in the center panel:
The Campaign results will show you:
- Number of messaged users
Number & percentage of users who open & click through your message
- Number & percentage of users that complete goals (if you’re tracking events)
- Negative impact caused by the campaign (unsubscribes)
- Messages that could not be delivered and the reasons
Please note, campaign results, like the screenshot above, are only available for campaigns run in Production, not in Development.