This Getting Started Guide covers the following topics:
- Introduction: Getting started with Connect
- Lesson 1: The CSV import path
- Lesson 2: The API integration path
- Lesson 3: Common use cases for Connect
Now that you’ve imported a test user, you can visit the user search page to check out your user’s profile.
To view the test user profile
- Click the Users icon () on the left-side panel.
By default, when you click on the Users icon you will be brought to the Production Users page. Don’t worry if you see an error saying you have no users. You are on the right track if your test user(s) are in Development.
- Under the All Users header, click Development to see your test user(s). You should now see your first user’s profile.
- Click on the user name to check out the profile in more detail.
You can visit this profile in the future to see their full message history and all of their user attributes.
If you are unable to find your user in user search, please contact email@example.com and we’re here to help!