This Getting Started Guide covers the following topics:
- Introduction: Getting started with Connect
- Lesson 1: The CSV import path
- Lesson 2: The API integration path
- Lesson 3: Common use cases for Connect
Once you save your campaign draft, you will be brought to the campaign management page. You can visit this page for any of your campaigns from the main dashboard:
Once a draft is saved, you need to publish the campaign before you can start sending messages. Since this is a test campaign, we want to publish the campaign on development.
To publish the campaign to development
- Click the Publish to development button, then click again to confirm.
- Now that the campaign is live, create a campaign trigger in your development app.
Once you trigger the campaign, you will receive an email within a few seconds! If you did not receive a message from this campaign, try visiting the user’s profile and visit their message tab. Then turn debug mode: on and look for any messages that were not delivered:
On any of the message not send cards, you can see the specific reason a message was not delivered.
- If you ever want to pause this campaign on development, you can pause the campaign from your dashboard or from the campaign manage page: